"what a wonderfulpower mothershave in their hands! they shape the livesof the children today, through them the lives of the men and women of tomorrow, and through them the nations and the world."
laura ingalls wilder
Saturday, January 12, 2008
The Brewcrew-we are going to have fun trying to keep up in the world of blogging! Wish us luck!
Hello!I am an old friend of courtneys. We use to work at El Cupidos for quite sometime together. Ive been wondering how she is doing and would love to get in contact with her. I have no idea how I found you guys. Crazy blogging world. Does she have a blog? If not just tell her I said hello if you dont mind. Thanks so much Mother Brewer!
2 comments:
k, just waiting for a new post.. jk luv ya
Hello!I am an old friend of courtneys. We use to work at El Cupidos for quite sometime together. Ive been wondering how she is doing and would love to get in contact with her. I have no idea how I found you guys. Crazy blogging world. Does she have a blog? If not just tell her I said hello if you dont mind. Thanks so much Mother Brewer!
Post a Comment